Monday 5 October 2009

Clueless

Friday. AM. Work.

Client: Hello.
Me: Hi.
Client: I saw your photo on Facebook.
Me: Yeah? Which one?
Client: The one in your undies. They were blue.
Me: Oh. That one.
Client: I have the same ones, you know. The undies.
Me: Really?
Client: Yes. Except mine are pink.

*pause*

Me: So, shall we get started with your workout?


* * *


Saturday. PM. Bar.

Me: Hi.
Bartender: Hey. Can I get you something?
Me: Yeah. A beer?
Bartender: Would you like to try an Asahi?
Me: Sure.
Bartender: It's my favourite.
Me: I know this place that has them during happy hour.
Bartender: Yeah? Where?
Me: A bar. In the city.
Bartender: I'd love to go there sometime.

*pause*

Me: Sure. I can give you the address.


* * *


Sunday. PM. Friend's House.

Friend: What's been happening with you?
Me: Not much.
Friend: Seeing anybody?
Me: No.
Friend: I really don't understand how you can still be single.

*pause*

Me: Yeah. Me neither.

2 comments:

Evol Kween said...

Dude, this is so not you. You're a slut troll from hell who never misses an opportunity ;p

cloudcontrol said...

"Would you like to try an Asahi?" That's such a BAD line. That's like saying "Would you like to try a McDonald's cheeseburger at 1am while boozy?" Who hasn't tried that..!??!