Wednesday 4 June 2008

A Lazy Blogger's Post

Okay, so I haven't actually been completely lazy, more pre-occupied, but that still doesn't excuse my whole week's lack of blogging duties. Won't offer any excuses but just say that my lack of activity here also reflects those of my, erm, carnal ones. Mainly, still no follow up action with tall and fair fly boy. Hmmm.

Anyway, here are a few videos that caught my eye during the week. Enjoy!

Watch: Chas & Rove Pash
Chaser Chas taking Rove to task with his infamous interview question: who would you turn gay for? Hot.




See: [REC]
Blair Witch meets 28 Days Later is how this Spanish zombie-horror has been described. I have my own: pants-pooing scary. Bring it.




Listen: No One Takes A Bow
I love a good mash-up and this latest from Norwegian Recycling appeals to my closet pop-addict heart.




Play...
Erm, just watch it.

1 comment:

Evol Kween said...

I reckon there were a few wedgies and bruised scrotums in that jeans video.