Tuesday 27 May 2008

Bitch, Bitch, Whore

I'm both bemused and annoyed to realise that it's practically hump day. Where have the days gone?

I went into work on Monday morning thinking that I'd have a pretty lazy day ahead after a quick stint whipping arse and being a door bitch only to find that I wasn't only covering for one person, but two. Result: a 50-hour work week. I guess it's small potatoes to be complaining about but you see, I'm used to doing not more than thirty-five each week.

Anyway, enough whining. How was your weekend? Mine proved interesting.

The media conference that I attended on Friday blew out to an all day slash nighter event that I can now say with a bit of authority that as exciting as it may first sound, covering entertainment biz is not all that it's cracked up to be. In fact, it can really suck. I won't go on with the ordeal as I've already covered this in detail on my other blog. For those of you in the know, head over there now. The rest who don't... well, I've got something else for you. Keep reading.

The other thing I did on the weekend? My meet up with the 6'3" Air Force hunk. Yep, he's that tall and yes, he's associated with the armed services. The other crucial bit: this really was a meet up and not to be confused with a date.

Believe it or not, as much as I've acted like my blog's namesake in the past, I've never been one to meet potentials purely for sex. Sure, I've had the random casual encounters but these have often been spontaneous occurrences, mostly fueled by alcohol. So, the drinks with the boy on Saturday was a totally new experience.

The initial meet started at a quirky alternative pub 30 minutes away from where we both live. Despite the numerous messages and phone calls we've already exchanged I was still adamant about seeing personally before we did the deed under the sheets. In all fairness, I would feel weird being with a guy who would be willing to do so without first seeing me in person. Is that being too cerebral about something that should really be just plain animalistic?

I guess he sensed my apprehension since one of the first things he said when we finally shook hands was, "So ready to run away yet?". Self-deprecating humour, check. And that wasn't the only thing that got the boxes ticked. He looked as his photos did, he could carry a conversation, and more importantly, he found me yummy. In any case, we didn't stay at the venue long as after a few glasses of Jack's and coke, we were soon doing a combo back to his.

A few more drinks, a bit more chat and then our clothes were off and we were swapping spit. It's unusual for a guy to be so big but to be so gingerly sensitive at the same time. It wasn't mind-blowing sex but it was... nice. Scratch that. It was fucking sensual. Strange but not in the unpleasant kinda way.

But the strangest thing of all actually came from me. Soon as the whole deed was done, I made my excuse to leave. No after-glow cuddling, no sleeping over. It was goodbye, see you later and into car. As I drove into the night, back to the comforts of my own bed, I couldn't help but think that there's a whole new side of me that I'm about to discover.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get plenty of rest!

[:

Evol Kween said...

You tart! I love it! Was he reminiscent of Val Kilmer in Top Gun?

Bodhi said...

G'day! I just wanted to quickly say that I love your blog, and have given a link to you on mine. Keep up the great work!

Bodhi
Sydney, Australia
http://itssydneybitch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

sensual's great. it's fucking great.

and you just left him begging for more.