Tuesday 29 July 2008

Should It Stay Or Should It Go?

So, I've been contemplating for a while now whether I should close my other "regular" blog and just continue on with this one, Joshua's.

Aside from my increasingly busy work schedule and general inability to find more time in the day, the pressure of keeping up with two blogs as well as my regular print columns is proving a little too much to handle. It's probably what's causing my worsening problems with stringing words and sentences.

Those who have been reading from the very beginning, aside from being deserving of a gold star, would know that this whole second "secret" postings all started because I needed a place to write without the need for censorship. Mainly, I needed a medium where I can bitch and moan about certain individuals without them being privy to my rantings.

This was all meant to be temporary. A passing phase. But instead, I found that it really fit - and I likes it. Joshua is me, and that other one, the self-titled one, well, it used to be me. Somehow, over the course, that blog became a little too manufactured; less a reflection of who I really am and more of what my online persona had become. And besides, my friend Jug said that he's gotten boring. Joshua is where the interest is at.

Which bring me to today's dilemma: I've kept both blogs out of obligation to my readers and because of their history but one really must be closed. And the delete button is pointed at the other. I just can't bring myself to press it.

So, what do you think I should do: should it stay or should it go?

(I realise I'm totally making mountains out of molehills here, but right now, this is my Everest. Help me scale it.)

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

i say the past life needs to go.

Anonymous said...

I think you should listen to your friend, he sounds like a cool guy!

Anonymous said...

At the end of day, the choice is yours to make Kuya. Whichever way you decide to go, I shall follow. You've my support for sure.

:D