Sunday 26 October 2008

Random Thoughts On An Early Sunday Morning

Lately I've been having this overwhelming feeling that time is getting away from me and I'm being pushed along unceremoniously in its wake. Monday, I wake up and before I can turn over in my bed, Sunday has arrived, ready to begin a new week.

Some days, I feel like I'm standing still, a passive silent presence watching the world whiz by unrelentingly.

But yesterday, well, yesterday was different.

What began typically with the inanity and monotony that obligation and responsibility brings, soon gave way to something a little more promising and self-empowering.

Spending a balmy spring evening with Jules, we explored the city and got to know one another. Bar hops and drinks gave way to conversations both revealing and endearing, and soon the subtlety of attraction gave way to something a little more tangible and obvious. Before long, the crowd has disappeared and the company of two is all that there is.

It only needed for someone to push beyond that invisible line.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've forgotten how good a good night kiss can really be.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Well ????

Gabriel said...

so how was the sex? don't you leave me hanging here you dirty whore!!! LOL