Thursday 28 August 2008

Sugar Pushers Exposed!

I was in the middle of writing a hard-hitting post exposing the seedy and corrupt underbelly of Melbourne's notorious Krispy Kreme mafia - those unrelenting and unforgiving sugar pushers must be stopped! - when this annoying headache crept in and decided to make a mess of my otherwise intelligent, sexy brain.

Full blown migraine now.

So, while I go turn down the lights, get naked and soak myself in a bath full of ice and vodka mixers, check out the following videos. Do more for the cause of animal welfare than that damn WWF panda. You'll love 'em.










How freaky is that lemur?!? O__o

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that panda is classic!

Kyels said...

I've seen the first video before. Kind of freaky.

:P

Evol Kween said...

Love that sneezing panda. So cute!